Many years ago I was keen on becoming a copywriter. One Saturday, there was a wanted ad in the paper (yep, that’s how long ago it was!) for said position. The ad simply read, ‘more words needed’. So I took that literally and made up a few of my own:
- Coko: Chocolate flavoured cola
- Crowebar: Where Russell enjoys a good fight!
- Existenchal: Living a life that stinks
- Gooru: A sickly sweet spiritual leader
- Jerryatrics: Same old theatricals on the Springer show
- Oscargot: The music that starts up to cut off a long, slow acceptance speech
- Surfbored: Anyone who’s tired of the internet
- Titonic: A glass of ice water
- Volvoline: Oil used in Swedish massage
- Xenaphobia: Fear of Warrior Princesses.
I never heard from the agency. Not sure why?!